The Archdiocese of Philadelphia Nutritional Development Services (NDS) serves lunch daily through the Hot Lunch Program.
NEW to St. Dominic School for the 2015-2016 school year is the Breakfast Program. This is a FREE breakfast available to all students at St. Dominic School.
The Hot Lunch - Beginning 2015-2016, the Hot Lunch Program is FREE an available to all students at St. Dominic School. Each lunch includes the choice an entree with fruit or vegetable, bread and a half-pint of milk. The meal provides each child with one-third of their recommended daily allowance for major nutrients and calories.
There is NO CHARGE for school breakfast or school lunch beginning 2015-2016.
Our Lunch Coordinator, Mrs. Kelly Serverson, will provide up-dated information to all parents/guardians the first week of school.
- Lunch Order Envelopes will be sent home once a week, usually on Monday or Tuesday.
- Check off on the envelope which day or days your child is ordering hot lunch.
- Please fill out the envelope indicating your child’s/children’s food choice
- No payment is required with the envelope
- It is also very important that you return an envelope for each child in your family.